- PET OWNERS: Perfect for getting out ALL the pet food (especially shreds, bits, sauces, and gravies)
- FOOD-SAVING: Quickly removes nearly all food in seconds from cans, jars, blender containers, and bowls
- CLEANS EVERYTHING: pet food cans, tuna fish cans, tomato paste cans, jelly jars, bowls, and more
- PATENT PENDING: Ergonomic, soft handle makes it easy to use, and the blade works like a squeegee
- QUALITY: Easy-to clean, dishwasher-safe FDA food-grade silicone, heat-stable to 450°F (260°C)
STOP WASTING PET FOOD. SAVE TIME AND WATER.
Regular utensils like forks and spoons can’t remove all the pet food from cans, and other spatulas simply don’t fit. This deprives your pets of their favorite part – the sauce or gravy. This tool is perfect just for cleaning cans for recycling.
COOKS: STOP WASTING FOOD WITH INFERIOR SPATULAS.
We know. You want to preserve ALL of the food from cans and jars (tuna fish, tomato paste, peanut butter, condensed soup, sauces, gravies, fillings, jelly, etc.). Large spatulas don’t work because they DON’T FIT, are TOO HARD, or TOO THICK AND INFLEXIBLE. These are soft and slick – like a squeegee.
A patent-pending FLEXIBLE spatula that squeegees out food and viscous substances!
- Flexible rectangular blade allows for fast food extraction
- Removes food from bottom and side ridges, crannies, and recesses… and under pull-top rims
- FDA food-grade silicone, heat-stable to 450°F (260°C) for 10,000+ hours of use
- Soft, comfortable, leverage-optimized handle rotates quickly in the hand
- Stainless steel insert for rigidity; won’t ever lose its shape
- Easy to clean; dishwasher-safe; can soak in water indefinitely
- Pry up pull-tabs with the handle end – perfect for those with long or very short fingernails, and those who have joint-related problems
- Handles all kinds of pet food, including chunks, filets, and shreds
- Avoids gashes from pull-top can lids
- Small cat food cans
- Small dog food cans
- Small to medium-sized peanut butter jars
- Tomato paste cans
- Blender containers
- Coffee grinders
- Condensed soup cans
- Tuna fish cans
- Bowls – even small mixing bowls
- Jelly and honey jars
- Perfect for butter, bacon fat, and ghee
- Great tool for recycling